Ada the Ageless! Home And Away star Nicodemou flaunts her faultless face as she bakes Cypriot bread in her home kitchen
Ada Nicodemou is known for her elegance of an ageless generation. And on Tuesday, the 42-year-old proved to be just as good without making up TV.
Taking to Instagram, Ada showed off her impeccable face as she baked Cypriot bread for Easter in her house.
Ada looks like she had hardly aged on Heartbreak High because she was standing with the baked goods in the oven. They’re packed with 3 different cheeses, spinach, bacon, spices and I love them with sultanas. The best. I’ve already had two and it’s not even lunching yet.’ A lot of her followers commented on her beautiful smile, shouting the actress out at home for her flawless complexion.
She also shared 2002 black-and-white headshots.
Despite obviously maintaining a regular regimen, Ada has famously admitted to Botox and a breast rise while taking trolls in 2018.
Calling out a variety of users on her Instagram, Ada said frankly: ‘I’m not using fillers and I’m never using Botox.’ She continued: ‘The only surgery I’ve had as ‘fake’ is breast augmentation that I’ve had every correct. Until you post next time, maybe think.’ Ada is known for her commitment to a healthier life, with the beauty being engaged in the coronavirus pandemic last month.
Ada shared with Instagram a variety of videos and a photo, which shows her working out in a mask and gloves.
- Sam Frost’s shock revelation about the future of Home and Away
- The best Home and Away celebrity cameos of all time
- Trending:Emmerdale viewers ‘work out’ Samson Dingle’s downfall after double betrayal 0
- Trending:Home and Away star reveals secrets about the band Lyrik 0
- Trending:Home and Away spoilers: Cash Newman is ROCKED by a blast from the past! 0
- Trending:Home and Away spoilers: Eden has $12,000 of wedding dresses stolen from her 0