The Summer Bay actor embarked on a strict fitness regime.
Actor Matt Evans of Home and Away has shown off his remarkable change after just eight weeks of working out. The 25-year-old celebrity lost an amazing 10 kg with Harris Barclay as a personal trainer.
In a video he posted on TikTok, the actor turned around while wearing a pair of black BONDS underwear to show admirers his physique before he began the “shred.” For the first time in his life, Matt weighted 90 kg at this time.
The video in his TikTok then cuts to a slimmer, more muscular image of him at the gym, flexing his biceps. The actor wore nothing but a baseball hat and a pair of shorts to display his well-defined abs.
He gushed about his personal trainer on Instagram and described how he underwent such a significant change in just two months.
- Home and Away’s Matt Evans shocks fans with 10kg transformation: ‘Inspiring’
- HOME AND AWAY 8004 PROMO
- HOME AND AWAY 8003 30th MARCH 2023 THURSDAY HD EPISODE
- Home and Away star Tammin Sursok buys bulletproof backpacks for her daughters after Nashville shooting: ‘This is not okay’
- Home and Away airs update on former character in latest Australian episode
“I did a massive bulk last year which then lasted through Christmas and it was the first time I had ever weighed 90kgs in my life. I am now back at 80kgs where I like to sit,” he told fans.
“Harris wrote up my diet plan and training plan which YES DID NOT involve cardio. I just went for an occasional walk if I wanted to be more active.”
Matt claimed that his diet was “easy to follow” and that his exercise routine was personalized for him.
Harris is a downright nice guy and also checks in every two weeks to keep you on schedule. Harris Barclay is the guy for you if you want to get in shape seriously! Thank you, brother, he added.
His famous friends expressed their affection, with Emily Weir (Mackenzie Booth) from Home and Away leaving a fire emoji in the comments.
@thisismattevans follow the instagram for my trainer x
“Bloody hell mate well done!” exclaimed Kirsty Marillier, who plays Rose Delaney on the soap.
“Well done mate. Now, can I just borrow a couple of those abs. Don’t be greedy,” quipped Sunrise weatherman Sam Mac.
“Broooooo!!!! Skuxxxy as heck!! Lesssgooooo,” added Kiwi actor Jordi Webber, who is rumoured to be joining the cast at some point.
His fans also flooded the comment section with their surprise.
“Wow Matt. You look absolutely amazing. Well done!!!” one fan wrote.
“This is so inspiring, holy s**t Matt,” another added.
“Looked good before and looks good after! This man really is flawless,” a third chimed in.
“You look amazing well done Matt, hard work paid off,” another remarked.
- Trending:Coronation Street Spoilers: Geoff Metcalfe’s revenge plan for Alya Nazir exposed, Geoff fakes having a heart attack 1
- Trending:Home And Away 8069 Episode 29th June 2023 Thursday 0
- Trending:HOME AND AWAY 7470 Episode 26th NOVEMBER 2020 THURSDAY 0
- Trending:Neighbours finale details confirmed for UK and Australia 0