Tiffany Butcher struggles to deal with the complexities of family life in Albert Square as her partner Keegan Baker gets himself in trouble with the law and even faces unemployment to top it all off. Absent her mum, Bianca Jackson, the teenager begged her uncle Jack Branning to rescue Keegan after he was mistakenly charged on Monday’s EastEnders (April 13). show for throwing a brick at a police car
- EastEnders reveals why Keegan Baker has been arrested
- EastEnders drops new clue Sharon and Phil will take over Queen Vic from the Carters
Yet off-screen actress Maisie Smith appears on worlds apart from her downtrodden appearance on television as she shares with her fans a series of beautiful selfies.
Since the COVID-19 epidemic, the BBC has delayed filming of the East End soap but Maisie, 18, keeps her fans amused as she frequently updates her social media accounts.
In her most recent Instagram post Maisie posted with her 587k followers a brief video clip of her posing. Sporting beautiful red wavy hair and perfect make-up, the soap queen thumbed at the mirror and winkled cheekily.
She caught the post: “Caution: vanity looked hella cool today ngl @aphrobeauty lashes,” and so far more than 320,000 people have watched the brief video that has drawn hundreds of comments as well.
- Soap Spoilers this week: EastEnders return, Coronation Street porn discovery, Emmerdale wedding, Hollyoaks drug run
- EastEnders Tiffany to drop ‘pregnancy’ bombshell in tear-jerking Keegan prison twist
- Trending:Emmerdale viewers ‘work out’ Samson Dingle’s downfall after double betrayal 0
- Trending:Home and Away star reveals secrets about the band Lyrik 0
- Trending:Home and Away spoilers: Cash Newman is ROCKED by a blast from the past! 0
- Trending:Home and Away spoilers: Eden has $12,000 of wedding dresses stolen from her 0